Sunday, June 29, 2008

sien..HAPPY?tired,,,and drunk...1.40am for 28/6/08

erm..2day celebrat vf my grandmother and my friend tik lung...for birthday party..erm about 9.00am wake up..no go 2 work..and clean my house lo...so sien and hardship..^^..but after clean happy lo..erm..for my grandmother is celebra in my house... buffet dinner at my house..erm...take some photo vf my cousin so happy^^..about 10.++pm going pub for celebra for my friend...erm drink many alcohol at my house..after going there..drink many too..den now is tired and drunk.|| sing k too when at pub..also got take some photo..but camera like disappear..don know...my friend find..erm.. got some unhappy thing insurgent..tik lung d bro loh...drink too many alcohol ady..den ------___--...... but is ok...jst care about tik lung lah...coz after all it's his 21 birthday ler..one of the most important birthday in our life..but like that..sigh...hope his will ok....k lah..going to slp..now 1.59am ady..goodnite and take care my friend...- -Zzz ll


No comments: