Wednesday, August 27, 2008

25/26-08-08 MERSING

25/08/08

erm , morning..like normal..going work..
about10.30am++.. teacher loong call me.. ask me went with him to MERSING later.. for metting about school band.. when hari merdeka parade one...

me comply lo..haha.. coz i want go too..den ask my father fetch me back home.. and 2.30pm leave to MERSING loh....

teacher.loong come to my house fetch me...
...when going ... keep fat-chewing vf teacher...haha..happy...

6.00pm we reach mersing...and find the place for metting yesterday.. wat timoX.X... don know wat name ady... is hotel... after find it.. standard room finish ady//jst leave family one.. need RM280++
... den we find back the SERI MALAYSIA lah... haha... many time me slp at HOTEL SERI MALAYSIA ady..there d standard room also finish..also leave family room..but only RM150.. den we gei discount coz is perkhidmatan negara... haha..

after tat on foot go to find our dinner loh..

after dinner..return back hotel.. bored there...teacher 9.30pm slp ady..haha... me alone on foot go jalan jalan.. and see the night piece mersing beach there.. many ppl busy to decorate for the hari kemerdekaan.. 最后一分钟!!.. don b weird.. tat is a style for our country 土族!!_+

11.30pm going bck my hotel... and take photo..haha..coz can't slp... really bored...hmn.....
den slp loh....~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

26/08/08

7.30am wake up// for hv the breakfast free there..haha.. teacher 5.30am wake up ady..swt..- -
after eat.. teacher going meeting.. leave me at hotel.. tell me if his 1.00pm hvnt back..ask me check out 1st.. den i say ok loh......

me on foot go jalan jalan again loh..got buy a t-shirt and belt..both RM50..

erm..10.30am.. me return back hotel.. and ...........XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

den at swimming poor there see children ply..haha..
.....11.00am back room.. den ake a shower den slp jor.. until 12.55pm jst wake up... frighten..haha
... coz 1.00pm need check out one.. actually is 12.00pm need check out one.. jst i tell there d ppl// ask 1.00pm can ma.. coz need wait teacher 1st.. den she say ok loh....haha

den me take all my thing and check out... after tat wait at there...waiting teacher loh.. coz still metting....。

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
den back home loh...happy + boring day
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
6.00pm reach home loh... help band do some thing...until 1.00am den slp.....some photo below here...VVVVV<( upload soon )

No comments: