Saturday, October 11, 2008

HapPy BiRtHDay 2008

HapPy BiRtHDay 09-10-08

erm...how celebrate my birthday..

9/10 after work..den my band senior ,friend ask me go "mama dang"they buy a cake for me...den celebrate at there lah..

10/10 haha...night.. treat ....ask my ex- classmate they..at 'xing zhong hua' hv steamboat ..hilarious..haha..
.

11/10 haha..after work
dj...10.00pm... ask my band d friend and senior...at 'xing zhong hua' too...also hv steamboat..hilarious..haha



erm...tis is the celebration for my birthday 18 yrs old...
different like b4 my celebration...c
oz b4 one,,at my house... BBQ....can sekali gus...invite many ppl..den happy 2gether...

EEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. wat is tat?? haha//18XX.....new cloth..




anywhere ... thanks to all the guty..who wish me happy birthday..haha

thanks..thanks..th
anks.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~shjie..^^.~~~~


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol~~~~~~no ask me go 2 eat ah?!wakakakaak(joke nia)...


anywhere...wish u happy birthday la~~kaka

Zac said...

belated...

thanks..

lol..u at segamat meh?..

if at here//i sure ask u go d..