Monday, December 15, 2008

.PROMISE.


.PROMISE.

0601pm..the time..tat we promise~(14-12-2008)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

talking last night...


k..yesterday night...work dj...wanna know where the place ,locale i work at? coz some my friend ask i told they..they say don know..haha...at there lah..------>l^I^I^I^ (upside lah).
so hard wanna do arrow .. the photo..1st time i take..haha..

after work..vf my fellow

go my senior .. my friend(xui ting) BURFDAY (birthday)..party..clubbing there..at D'live....
the xui ting so beauty...haha..

okey~

erm..did u get high??

don know..haha..coz something..
scandal...yoh!!!!!really shamefaced..
coz when i m reached..
den xui ting come to serve me..
but hoh!!i m wearing shoe leather..
coz jst bck from work..
me jst changed the cloth den i go clubbing..
den..my shoe leather front there length more long one..
she come in front me..walk so fast lah..
she wearing high-heeled shoe..
den she kicked my shoe..
and den tumble..

OMG!!!
SORRY...

really sorry xui ting...

actually so enjoy last night..haha
but hoh..got a boy ..i think his drunk dy..when me at k room singing K....his come in..den hug me~~pressing!!arrgh!lolll||..don know who is tat..
but saw him b4..when me work..

k..

gaffe again..~ coz at center .. got some chair at there..den i jst want to move away..coz dj calling ppl dance tat time....i jst kissingly kick only..walao..the glass many there...!!!!!OMG .. break a cup... around me..OPPPPPPPPP~!! all seeing...swt..malu ...speechless..
Accidents will happen in the best regulated families.=丑事难免
SWT -- --ll|

den reached home 1.am like tat...

today wake up...and sms to xui ting for Apologize ..she rpy no no no..nvm nvm..

lol...
forgive me..
FUNNY RIGHT?

i think will update the photo..when clubbing one..hvnt get it ..

k lah..

take care all
gud nite~
shjie~


No comments: