Wednesday, December 31, 2008

wait behind 2009..we r coming


here are the last post of 2008.
31/12/2008

2008

tis yrs...a lie fallow years?
a busy years?

don know..haha..

many thing i acquire....erm..still alive...haha
thanks for the god..my good angel
bless me..haha..


awaiting 2009, with hope..


im so stress at myself right now.
coz.. worry about my future..
study???...work??? ..or stay at home??? haha..lazy man..

LOL... 2009..I'm hope all the thing can decided next year,and follow my target..go ahead
please GOD help me...


Don't ever let tat thing happen again,
I might even commit suicide.

and i do a promise..6.01pm .The time.stop at 6.01..


shjie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so fast wan commit suicide ad?!
hehe..still hav long long journey 2 go through..nv giv up,as nike said"just do it".hehe~~

Zac said...

commit suicide??lolxx
when i say?....