Friday, December 26, 2008

silent night and Christmas day



24/12/2008 silent night

8.30am work until 6.30pm
den take a bath..
dinner..
take a nap...
8.30pm++
lonely night..
msn..jst chat vf sunmeng..
some rubbish thing..
and countdown in msn.. merry Christmas..

Sigh...bored..haha.. last yrs when silent night..vf my band d friend go out together..at 小岛。。
so yearn can go tis yrs too..got lucky draw there..haha..but no//tis yrs no..haha..
alone..lonely night..haha..

5 .4 .3 .2 .1. merry christmas

12.00am


25/12/2008 merry christmas


merry x'mas
still chatting vf sunmeng..
until 2.00am..brush teeth ..wash my face..
in my bed room..listen song..mp3..
den 2.45am lke tat... wanna slp lurz..
oinn oinn..haha..ZzZzzz...

wat the F... 3.20am protechny..烟花。。argh!!!
jst wanna turn into sleep..

hullabaloo... so noise..lying..den slp..

wake up 7.45am
de go work 8.25am

working...
working...

until 5.00pm like tat..get a call..from my boss..dj one..

ong..told me tonight got dj..6.30pm..so cham..
b4 jst hope after work..can slp..coz so slpy.. but cnat..night wanna do dj again..
den me ask my father worker use lorry fetch me back 1st..
reached.... take a bath......... ....... ....
den go work loh..

work until 9.50pm like tat..den reached home..
eat my dinner..maggi mee... bath.. den msn..friendster..surfing..

den bruch teeth..wash face..

at my bed room..listen mp3..afetr tat friend call..den chat chat on phone..haha..
^^

den slp~


...........really tired today..haha..

shjie~
merry Christmas~

No comments: