Wednesday, January 14, 2009

9/1/09...PAIN食物敏感

食物敏感..my lip >> OMG...lousy.. so pain..

after work..me hv my dinner at 绿州。。香茅鸡腿饭。。
after eat..den went home..

bath..den on9 loh..feel my lip tumid..don know y..
den look into the mirror.. wuu..my lips..
肿肿。。

hmn...use needle puncture it..pain.
den no very tumescence..slp

cant slp tat night..coz mouth cant close it..swtll|

about 5.00am++ take a look into the mirror..OMG
intumescent..more big..my underlip..sei lah..use my hand pile out ..wuu.. shoot out..at my mirror
swt...

hmn..den slp...

10/1/09

go clinic loh..wat can do again..
get medicine..lol..RM35++

but no tumefaction ady..
den get a call//
go pizza hut..lol ..
RM55 fly jor again..
poor ady ..
den me go earring.hehe^^
after tat sing k..
gai gai..den went home..8.30pm++ ady..

hmn...lately quite busy...WORK WORK WORK..

now sick again .. cough..OMG

chinese new yrs cuming soon..get well soon pls..my good angle bless me..

k lah...

take care all my friend..
good luck in ur exam..ken..

shjie~

2 comments:

Siti Fatimah Nabihah said...

hurm.. pity to u lo! take cre la! later wan cny dy! jaga ur pemakanan k?

Zac said...

lol..eat eat eat..
don care it//hehe^^
thanks lah//i will d

shjie~