Tuesday, July 1, 2008

sad//erm...feel bad lah..30/6/08 12.10am

1st_- charles..end up our friendship..
2nd_- y kit help me


k lah...jst gv us end up . although is so unwilling。。but really ....... den jst can say nvm

erm...keat hwa band lose jor..sigh... b4 hope they will win d..

good friend 4ever vf y kit...thanks a lot for his helpful..when i m sad...

oh..need intro about mermaid to my supporter...now use broadband or TM streamx is always disconnect so exp but no good...den my GOOD friend intro me use mermaid is good..coz tat is cheap and not will disconnect one...den mayb i will change it..swt - - l||


k lah..jst joking ..L.chig..haha


jst need a simplel live...loving the simple life
(重复)好好活着就是快乐(重复)。。now12.48am ady..going to slp..88

2 comments:

❤蕙雯❤~w3nNie~ said...

hey..wahh..so guD v ykiT ar..hw boUt me..unfaiR la..i noe u 1st de leh..
thxx 4 suPPort our keAt hWa!!
haha~
hEy..wat is mermaid?can recognize me?

Zac said...

yaloh..vf good friend mah..haha..mermaid? u loh..haha!! jst joking..