Sunday, July 20, 2008

19/7 saturday..

saturday



erm..today wake up 9.00am den  prepare something for mc today...were batik cloth ..so mature..my boss say like tat too... about 10.00am . boss reach my home den fetch me go there...

..

arrive..den there d secretary write some thing for me and get a name tag..and change many the speak...sigh..  all temporary one.

den start the function...   many VVIP ... 丹斯里高级拿督陈孟通 ,利明达区州议员李煌治医生,拿督蔡树明。

YB .Encik Ayuh Bin Rahmat... 林茂发太平局绅。。

a lot lah...



make me scare lah//haha.. coz got many thing temporary change...den no very well.. after tat 开幕礼。。。hv a buffet at there.. after lunch  go 食为福海鲜酒楼。。hv a lunch too..but me no eat..coz no hungry..



at there is for 第23届大马,香港,汶莱华机联谊会。。

mc there too.. when finish.. about 3.15pm///  my boss fetch we go hv a "dinner" 1st..coz night  also got work...





hv a dinner at pipi coner ..afetr tat back home lo...



about 5.00pm me by motor go xiang hai kee there...got 108桌。。so many ppl.. many ppl praise me/.. say me good in mc morning..so happy.. got a brunei ppl praise me too...actually when night me jst do about acoustics

don know y..  bcome dj..no mc... dj jst need to say about karaok only...haha..



finish dinner ... den hv a supper at 绿州。。

reach home about 11.00pm ady...



...going setting snare drum,bass drum later...2day jst post the blog... coz yesterday the internet is so slow....cant to login...k..take care









No comments: