Tuesday, July 22, 2008

really strain

tis morning.. get a call from minjun..8.00 am
talking about the parade need flower widgets the uniform..

den 10.00am go find vf my senior...
ask the price.. is ok..coz is my father d friend.. RM10 for 3..

den go back to skul..
WTF@@ the 教育局 for johor... all is no confirm one..

ask my principal call to the 教育局 there.. they still meeting.. cant ans our phone..

about 12.00pm , principal try to call.. den they say now meeting at putra,raya now for.. about kewangan.. 钱。。money...

den me back home..take a shower..hv my breakfast and lunch too..2 in 1..haha

when about 1.25pm get a call from my junior...den going skul..

erm.. my teacher tell me..all is decided...
den teacher..pn.foong fetch my presider and me go to buy tat flower..
so exp..all need about RM200

den help my band to thinking .. how can change the cowboy cap need seem like about flora..

some photo here/./haha

do until 7.10pm jst back home...

back home and do many about band d thing again..
strain

......
BUT today is happy...my friend...all my friend..haha..

take care all...talking for 2moro...morning..need early wake up..and go to practice my snare drum again.. 2.30pm aggregate.. and start off 4.00pm... hope all the thing can b good...take care all..and my friend..

bye...wait me back ya...

No comments: