Monday, July 21, 2008

more 2 days to go.for going the jb flora parade

this morning.. wake up// and keep learn the snare drum score..name ROCK IN F MINOR

after learning.. Then, I went to have my haircut at Demax salon.. but tat boss is go out.. me by"11bas" mean walking ...ARGH!!! if want wait need 1hours++ den me by the 11bas back home lo...reach home hv a breakfast“ nasi goreng ”haha。。den surfing internet..

1.30pm....walking to demax salon haircut loh..RM10 only..haha..
after haircut seem like no cut..swt..l||

reach home.. colouration my hair to b BLACK..swt..my mum help me..

coz when 26/7 the flora parade agung there...teacher say cant...swt.. haircut and dye my hair
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2.30pm ask my friend chew gie going to school..coz b4 tat drum major will going sabah when the parade... den need another drum major for help....is a girl..

me jst go to skul and teach her lo...hope she can succeed ..GAMBATEH!!!

expect=ing .. oh.. thanks for xui ting.. her is really helpful the band..thanks a lot...

about
Friendship Issue

erm... she,he.her.his,him...all!!!


close friends

any were... friendship jst need to cherish ..treasure.. like money..^^


talking about friendship...
close friends

How they could changed so much in so little time?...

tis question don hv a body can ans our..ans we

jst
need try hard to forget about they and they acts..

if u sad..about ur friendship... did u remember.. u hv alot friend around u...

ya!! more importance is respect the friendship... no nid care another..jst care ur self..respect ur friendship 1st..

killing our relationship .. mean tat guy don know how to respect the FRIENDSHIP

hmm, well.. HAPPY TOGETHER FRIEND.. jst do it..GAMBATE


goodnight for now ;)

No comments: