Saturday, July 19, 2008

SCARE<18/7/08>

today going back my school band for teach the GLASNOST...after finish we learn together..me ask my percussion leader for call to YAMAHA 商家 for buy the snare drum 鼓皮 for change b4 tat..coz so old liao.. and broken ady too..den he tell me like got 2 鼓皮 at band room..den we go find..get it..so happy..no a body remember..when we buy the snare drum got free 2 set..den we change lo.... now i think ok gua..haa..done when time about 6.45pm.. actually me don know how to change one..haa..

when reach home..my boss ady at my home..coz want bring me go to 同富 ther hv a dinner and take some data for mc 2moro... <19/7/08> need do mc for 华人机器公会
。。
got ppl come from hongkong,brunei,malaysia ppl too lah..
then SCARE now...lol..
11.00am ---瑞狮迎宾,筹委会主席致词。。大会主席丹斯里高级拿督陈孟通致词,恭请YB陈国煌律师行政议员主持自置新会所落成开幕。。茶点

02.00pm --- 召开第二十三届大马,香港,汶莱华机代表联谊会


and night also got..but no me dj..jst setting about acoustics there..

oh..HAPPY!!!^^

23/24/25/26 -- 7 --2008 will at Johor Baru

got a marching show..


30/31 -- 7 -- 2008 will at KL

for see the national marching band formation competition..


going slp loh..hope 2moro can succeed..gambateh..vo.OV

No comments: